- Each article must be written in English.
- All abstracts and papers must be submitted electronically by 26 April 2019 (abstracts) and 25 July 2019 (papers).
- All submitted abstracts and papers will be reviewed and selected by double-blind peer-review based on their originality, clarity and significance
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- An extended abstract of 350-400 words with 3-4 keywords must contain backgrounds, aims, methods, and expected results.
- There is no limit of abstract numbers that an author may submit, but only two papers at maximum is admitted for presentation and publication.
- Abstract submission is free of charge
- Only extended abstracts received by the submission deadline will be considered. This is to ensure that the proposed paper is relevant to the Conference.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
- Accepted papers will be published as conference proceedings by SHS Web of Conferences, and Matec (to be confirmed) an open an open-access journal focused on the publishing of conference proceedings, indexed in DOAJ, EBSCO, etc. Selected papers will be invited to publish in Journal of Architectural Research and Design Studies. Selective outstanding papers will be considered for publication in an international journal indexed in major indexing services (journal name to be confirmed).
- All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism. Papers including plagiarised material/information will be rejected.
- We are not responsible for manuscripts of papers which are sent after the deadline of camera-ready papers.
- At least one author of each article should attend to the conference to have their work published in the proceedings or journal. A maximum of two articles per author is accepted.
- All authors are responsible for proofreading their papers.
- Full papers should be limited to 4000-6000 words