- All authors are obliged to make an oral presentation before their papers are entitled to publication.
- Authors are not allowed to run PowerPoint presentations directly from his/her laptop in the parallel session rooms.
- All PowerPoint presentations (.ppt format) must be submitted to the committee by September 22, 2019 at 23.59 WIB at the latest.
- Presentations should preferably be prepared, as it is not possible to edit after submission.
- Please kindly use the common font to prevent missing font during the presentation.
- Slide ratio: 4 x 3
- The time allocated for a presentation is 20 minutes, with a further 5 – 10 minutes allowed for discussion. Think in terms of the following slides: A title slide – Name, Title, and Affiliation.
- The papers can be submitted after your registration is confirmed. Please note that Early Registration will be closed on July 10, 2019 and Regular Registration and Full Paper Submission Deadline will be closed on July 26, 2019. Please kindly apply your registration and payment at http://eduarchsia.superpaper.id/user/conference-registration.
- Accepted papers will be published as conference proceedings by Atlantis Press, an open an open-access journal focused on the publishing of conference proceedings, indexed in CPCI, Compendex (if applicable), CNKI and Google Scholar. Selected papers will be invited to publish in Journal of Architectural Research and Design Studies (JARS) and Journal of Design and Built Environment (JDBE) – Universiti Malaya. See the detail here. (https://eduarchsia.uii.ac.id/publication/).
- All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism. Papers including plagiarized material/information will be rejected.
Please use the link below to check the similarity of your paper through Turnitin. The maximum similarity allowed is 20%. Please download the result and submit it enclosed with your full paper.
Class code: 21261346
- We are not responsible for manuscripts of papers which are sent after the deadline of camera-ready papers.
- At least one author of each article should attend to the conference to have their work published in the proceedings or journal. A maximum of two articles per author is accepted.
- All authors are responsible for proofreading their papers.
- Full papers should be limited to 4000-6000 words.
- The copyright statement can be downloaded at https://eduarchsia.uii.ac.id/downloads-2/.
- An extended abstract of 350-400 words with 3-4 keywords must contain backgrounds, aims, methods, and expected results.
- There is no limit of abstract numbers that an author may submit, but only two papers at maximum are admitted for presentation and publication.
- Abstract submission is free of charge
- Only extended abstracts received by the submission deadline will be considered. This is to ensure that the proposed paper is relevant to the Conference.
- Each article must be written in English.
- All extended abstracts and full papers must be submitted electronically by 26 April 2019 (extended abstracts) and 26 July 2019 (full papers).
- All submitted extended abstracts and full papers will be reviewed and selected by double-blind peer-review based on their originality, clarity, and significance.